In the new world of Network Modernization, SDN & NFV, security becomes a daunting issue. At the intersection of SDN architecture and broadband access security concerns will increase. Simply lifting the security from the legacy network will not work. Zigron’s domain expertise of both network security, NFV, SDN, and EMS/NMS help you get to market with the right security solution.
Developing and deploying Network and IoT applications on the cloud requires careful assessment and planning for security, scalability, capacity and integration with other on-premise or existing cloud applications.
Whether you need a web or service cloud application; accessed via mobile devices, desktop app or a browser; our cloud application architects and developers will help steer your cloud application development initiatives in the right direction. We can help in selecting the right type of cloud (public, private or hybrid); choice of platform (such as Azure, Amazon, Force.com, or Google App Engine); help develop new or migrate existing applications; and post-deployment help you manage your application and infrastructure. Our Cloud Application Development offerings and expertise include:
Cloud Platform Expertise:
- Windows Azure Application Development
- Google App Engine Application Development
- Amazon EC2 Development
- Rackspace OpenStack
Cloud Solutions Capabilities
Our cloud solutions have the following capabilities:
- Support Multi-Tenancy – Single application and shared database (highest efficiency, true multi-tenancy)
- Self-service Signup – A request mechanism that results in a business process to add a tenant to the application
- Subscription & Billing – A way to track and manage the application use and generate billing information that is accessible to the tenant administrators
- Security & Privacy – Secured data transfer, application security, data security, disaster recovery, and multiple user access levels & user authentication
- Per-tenant Customization & Management – a level of basic customization that allows each tenant to have a unique URL, landing page, logos, color scheme, fonts, and perhaps even language. Also an application management functionality to monitor, configure, and manage the application and all the tenants